At The Friendship Gift Company, the safety of our staff and our customers is our highest priority at all times.
We pledge to you:
- We will wash our hands thoroughly before making, handling and shipping your friendship bead bracelet
- We do not, and have not, experienced any symtpoms of Covid-19 and will immediately follow Governemnt guidelines should symptoms occur
- We have rigidly followed Government guideleines since lockdown began in March 2020
- We will continue to follow Governement guidelines with regards to safe working practices during Covid-19
Please read official guidelines from Governement and Royal Mail with regards to receiving packages. All guidelines reassure us that the risk of catching Covic-19 from packages is very low.
- Gov.uk - The World Health Organization (WHO) advise that the likelihood of an infected person contaminating commercial goods is low. The risk of catching the virus that causes COVID-19 from a physical package is also very low.
Royal Mail - Public Health England (PHE), the key health authority has advised that people handling letters and parcels are not at risk of contracting the coronavirus. The World Health Organisation (WHO) has also advised that coronaviruses do not survive long on objects, such as letters or packages.
Whilst the risk of catching Covid-19 from packages is very low, if you would feel safer applying your own precautions, for example putting packages into quarantine before opening, then you should continue to do so.